Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nearly Wordless Wednesday - Summer Camp!

Both Iraq and The Skink started summer camp on Monday!

 






And, although Broadway (a.k.a. G.I. Jew) did great in JROTC, we recently found out he has to make up half a credit in English. So... THIS will be his summer camp for the month of July:





And... proof that not all the pictures of the girls come out perfectly...
Oh NO! Is a ZOMBIE!! RUN!!

And... Iraq insisted I take a picture of the $5 shoes I found on clearance at WalMart... ummm... ok...

And then I became a little too fascinated with the architecture of Broadway's school. People may have thought I was just a smidge nutty. I had to lie down to get this shot - LOL! I'm OK, ma'am. Just walk around.

And then I played with the photos. When you turn this one upside down, it looks like a super-fancy version of Willy Wonka's flying glass elevator. Whheeeeee!

Needless to say, Iraq will NOT require summer school:


And lastly...

It's actually WAYYY down from the 180 over 115 reading we got at my doctor's office yesterday. My doctor has informed me I may have just a little too much stress in my life. She ordered me to take a hand-full of colorful pills 3 times a day, take an hour or two for myself each day with no kids, and go on a vacation... perhaps a 10-day cruise.

AAaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaaaaaaa!

Like that's ever gonna happen!

(These are just the ones I happened to have on my desk. I didn't bother to go upstairs to get the other bucket o' drugs!)

*

5 comments:

  1. A 10 day cruise, huh? Well, at least you got your laugh for the day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell her to pay for it and we'll go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking the Mediterranean would be nice! Who's in??

    ReplyDelete
  4. take me with you!!!! Hey if we're dreaming let's make it a girls get away!! LOL

    seriously take your rainbow meds and get that down!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph... We are DEFINITELY dreaming, so everybody jump on board! Meet me on the Lido deck at noon for fruity little drinks with umbrellas in them!

    ReplyDelete

This is the part where you get to say something! I'd love to hear from you.