Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Almost-Wordless Wednesday

We all have those mornings! The alarm goes off (in this case I got to be the alarm) and we just can't seem to get moving. The Skink had one of those mornings today.

I mentioned before that to *cure* an issue where she was getting up at night and falling asleep in front of the door, we put her PeaPod on her bed and zip her up to keep her from wandering. She loves her PeaPod! So this morning when I unzipped her and tossed the flap back to let her out...



She pulled the flap back down and tried to zip herself back up! The zipper is on the outside of the flap, so when she couldn't get a good grip on it, she made do by pulling her blanket back on... and right over her head!

Judging by this behavior, she'll make an excellent teenager some day!

This is when I resort to my secret weapon... Tickling!

 I'm UP... you can stop now!

Hmmmm... do you think Mom would notice if I try to steak back into my pod?

Fine! I went potty. Now can we put my pajamas back on?

 No really. If you won't put them back on, I'll just do it myself!

Perhaps I'll be zipping her up a little earlier tonight!

On another note, This week this blog has had visits from:
United States
...214
United Kingdom
...29
Latvia
...12
Canada
...9
Australia
...8
New Zealand...
6
Russia
...5
Germany...
4
South Korea
...4
Indonesia...
3
 
The internet is such a neat thing! I'd love to get a comment from everyone - and let me know where you're from! Feel free to use your own language in your comments - I'm probably not fluent in your language, and I don't expect you to use mine when you write! Don't be shy - everyone is welcome here :o)

*

2 comments:

  1. I wish i had footed pj's and a peapod. sound like a great place for some R&R!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peapod idea and the pictures are adorable. I'm having one of the skink's mornings. Yawn, time to go back to bed.

    ReplyDelete

This is the part where you get to say something! I'd love to hear from you.