Thursday, July 8, 2010

Running Behind

We saw fireworks from my parent's boat on Saturday night which has now become a family tradition. I didn't try to take any pictures... it was dark, and I'm sure you've all seen fireworks before :-)
On Sunday we spent the day playing in the lake. Iraq wanted to try out the snorkeling set she got for her birthday. She ended up wearing the fins the entire day!




And THIS! I heard of the KidCo PeaPod travel bed through another Blog-Mom. Can I just tell you - this thing is awesome! We took it on our trip to Busch Gardens and The Skink loved it. We zipped her into it (she couldn't escape without our help) but she never complained at all. She went to sleep right away the first time we used it. Needless to say, we bring it with us to Mimi and Pop's house now. It's really light weight, sets itself up in no-time flat and folds up into a carry-bag that is about the size of the front tire of a BigWheel. When it was time for nap-time at the lake, we just put it in the shade and The Skink crawled in happily and went right to sleep... with her herd of cows, of course!

Hope everybody had a safe and happy 4th of July!

On one other note, The Skink finally cut her last baby tooth. For what ever reason, the tooth just to the left of the top middle teeth had been MIA... until we went to Busch Gardens and it decided to make an unannounced visit. We had started to think she didn't have the tooth at all, but... surprise!

*

1 comment:

  1. OH it looks so beautiful there. it must be impossible to leave!!!

    ReplyDelete

This is the part where you get to say something! I'd love to hear from you.