Saturday, April 24, 2010

Better Late Than Never...

I'm just now trying to catch up from the two weeks I spent in bed, but... better late than never! Here are some pictures from Easter!!

The Easter Bunny was kind enough to create three different hunt areas - one for each kiddo. The Skink was very excited when she realized there were EGGS in Mimi's yard. This was her first discovery...

Check it out! There's something IN here!!

This is FUN!

Nothing cuter than a Skink, in pink, by a lake!

The hunt resumes...

A bunneh!

Later!

Broadway and Iraq, finding the goodies!!

Iraq was generally too speedy to catch, but I caught up with her for this one. Broadway, on the other hand, doesn't want anybody to know he still likes to hunt Easter eggs at 15... I can't publish any of the other shots I got of him. *sigh* Teenagers!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you get to say something! I'd love to hear from you.