Sunday, October 14, 2012

Back To Back... I'm Baaaaaaack


The girls are playing nicely together outside... which makes me worry that Iraq is coming down with something... something that I hope lasts, like, forever...

At any rate, they are giving me a little time to pump a couple blog posts out. I haven't had a chance lately as The Skink has been home all week with Hand Foot and Mouth Disease - which is actually a virus and not a disease per-sea. But whatever. She had spots. They were on her mouth and on her tootie. Didn't have any on her hands or her feet, so I guess it means she had mouth and butt disease?

When my girls are playing quietly for long periods of time, it makes me inexplicably nervous and I must go out and check on them. When I did, I found they were happily painting.


Rocks. Rocks from the driveway. And painting themselves too for good measure.


 A few more sunny weekends and we'll have the most colorful driveway in all of Virginia!

Of course when I came outside with the camera, they all but forgot the paint and wanted to do a "photo shoot." Hey - nothing like doing a photo shoot of two girls with paint all over them!







And some more of my favorite shots of the week:





Apparently The Skink didn't care for Gunnar's critique of her work. A few seconds after I took this, she goosed him firmly on the toot, sending him skittering off across the yard clucking in surprise. In her defense, The Skink was just in a fowl mood after not being allowed to go to school that day. :)

The spots are fading now, and my lucky little Skink will be back at school tomorrow.

Have a great week, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you get to say something! I'd love to hear from you.