Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Calling All Turkeys

Well, as promised, a picture of The Skink wearing her penguin nebulizer mask and orchestrating her own "breeding teetment."


Over the last year she has gotten quite talented at taking care of her own breathing treatments, going so far as to tap the medication cup to use up the last of the droplets. All I have to do is put the medication in and tell her to do her treatment.

Daddy got up with the gang to get them off to school this morning and says The Skink didn't sound too bad this morning. YAY! (She's still getting 2 breeding teetments a day until further notice, though!)

As for me, I spent the night perfecting my turkey calls. Not sure if any turkeys fell for the ruse and came out of hiding as I was bent over the toilet at the time. Yup - one of those nasty 12-hour deals which has left me with one heck of a dehydration headache... but thankful it wasn't a 24-hour bug!!

So - I'm keeping it short and I'm off to take a nap!

By the way - what do you think of my new layout??

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you get to say something! I'd love to hear from you.