A teen with ADHD, a daughter with Asperger's and another daughter with Down syndrome... Just your every day family living on a small Virginia farm in the mountains...
Wow! What a sweet-heart she is! Gorgeous photos!
oh my goodness she was tiny!!!!! What beautiful photos!
Oh Leigh, she's just perfect. Wow, was she little!
She has grown so much! Precious!!!! Love her smile.
What an absolute blessing, you can just see the love, in her eyes, I don't think I have ever seen such a tiny baby...... beautiful
Omg this lil one is so adorable....
This is the part where you get to say something! I'd love to hear from you.
Wow! What a sweet-heart she is! Gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness she was tiny!!!!! What beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteOh Leigh, she's just perfect. Wow, was she little!
ReplyDeleteShe has grown so much! Precious!!!! Love her smile.
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolute blessing, you can just see the love, in her eyes, I don't think I have ever seen such a tiny baby...... beautiful
ReplyDeleteOmg this lil one is so adorable....
ReplyDelete