Up until earlier today, Iraq had bunk beds... the problem was that the otherwise unused top bunk had become a favorite hoarding spot. So, while the kids were at school, both girls' rooms got a bit of a "makeover."
Before:
After:
Before:
After:
The only problem with The Skink's bigger bed is that now I'll have to make more Cow Bedding! Christmas is coming I suppose. Is anybody interested in some custom infant/toddler cow bedding?
And... there was a new toy in the living room... for a while...
*
UPDATE: Though Iraq likes her bed and thinks it's "Awesome!" it is still a change, and thus... this evening I found one of the cats locked in a toy oven. *sigh*
*










a much needed change. it looks great! that poor cat though, uh oh!
ReplyDeleteThe rooms look great. I was thinking about you when I came across the website www.simplybovine.com. Everything cow you would ever want except sheets. They did have pillow cases however. Check it out! Maybe you could even find the cat a cow costume.
ReplyDelete