Iraq tends to be the most photogenic person in our family. Of course, before we go to Philadelphia, we have to have shots of Broadway, too. Broadway is going through that awkward phase we all go through in our first years of high school. He's growing and changing so fast he barely knows where his body is. Of course, he's also a 15-year-old male, so smiling is stupid. On top of that, he hates having his picture taken.
Boy - doesn't this sound like a fun assignment??
Once again, we need votes for your top 3 favorite pictures, via comments, email or FaceBook. So in no particular order, I present you... Broadway!
(You can click on any image to enlarge it)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
So there you have it, folks. I'll be taking more in the future, but this is a start, and your opinions are paramount in my not looking like a buffoon at the November Conference.











3, 6, and 11. he looks super serious and cool in the first two. And in number 11 he shows his soft side.
ReplyDeleteGo gettem!!
I would have to agree with Stephanie, 3, 6 & 11 are my favorites too. I also have a 15 year old and had to chuckle that the reluctance to smile and finding the natural smile is hard to do.
ReplyDelete