It's one thing to fall asleep on your feet after a long day of fun in the sun...
Or when you just don't know when to stop playing with that little girl in the mirror...
But falling asleep on your feet on your way INTO bed???
Yes - this is how I found her just minutes before posting this blackmail shot on my blog
: P
UPDATE: After taking this picture, I put The Skink all the way in her bed. Apparently I roused her just a little, because when I went back up to check on her, I found her like this:
Please note, she took the time to bring both her favorite cows with her (you can just barely make out the brown & white cow under her right shoulder) AND she took some of the wash clothes out of the hallway dresser... maybe to pad the floor if she fell??? I don't know, but this sleep-standing seems to be becoming a habit! Is she trying to sleep like a cow??
*




How cute!
ReplyDeleteno way!! She's a big girl now. haha!
ReplyDeleteLOL. Those pictures are so cute.
ReplyDeleteWow, she's talented!!! Sam just folds himself in half most of the time.
ReplyDelete