Monday, March 15, 2010

The Skink Rides Again!

It's Monday, and how I wish we could all feel that unparalleled joy that my 3-year-old is able to express so eloquently when the bus pulls up in front of our house! With squeals and  unabashed giggles, she races to the door, screeching "BUS! BUS!" She demands at least partial independence as she negotiates her way down the front steps and runs (sort of) down the front walk to the awaiting big yellow conveyance that will whisk her off to school.
After TWO WHOLE days stuck with mom and dad, what utter bliss it is to know that bus will carry you to a veritable wonderland of friends, activities, smiling therapists and colorful paper & paste projects for the next 3 hours!!

How wonderful it must be to have the ability to find so much joy in Mondays!!

*

1 comment:

  1. I added your blog to the list of those I follow! I love your kids' "names" and look forward to reading more! Thanks for sending me the link!

    ReplyDelete

This is the part where you get to say something! I'd love to hear from you.